Guidewire Announces 2018.1 Release of P&C Insurance Industry Platform
InsurancePlatform release helps insurers optimize operations, drive smart decisions, and frees them to focus on innovation and disruption while simplifying IT
“Insurers are actively reinventing customer, agent, and employee
Vannoni added, “For example, this latest release enhances our commercial lines solution with streamlined submission management and underwriting, and faster responsiveness to agents and brokers. With our new Guidewire Explore™ for Underwriting offering, we are extending the benefits of Smart Core™ to underwriters and underwriting managers.”
“Guidewire is doing the heavy lifting to allow our customers the time
and flexibility to focus on innovating and disrupting their existing
business models,” said
InsurancePlatform offers an engaging experience for insurers while enabling them to make smart, data-driven decisionsthrough predictive, guided processes, API-driven design and integrations, and pre-built content. In addition, it empowers them to deliver streamlined, personalized digital experiences to their prospects, policyholders, partners, and internal teams. Highlights include:
- Guidewire Underwriting Management™ now integrates with Guidewire PolicyCenter™ to provide a unified underwriting experience for even the most complex submissions from intake through issuance and administration.
- Guidewire Explore™ for Underwriting, a new Guidewire Live Analytics™ app, streams data from Underwriting Management in real time and helps underwriting teams manage submission workloads and target the right submissions to profitably grow the business.
- Guidewire AppReader™ makes it easier and faster for insurers to deliver quotes back to agents by automatically reading PDFs of ACORD forms. Long integrated with Underwriting Management, AppReader is now available pre-integrated with PolicyCenter and stand-alone for use with other policy systems, and features a validation interface that allows underwriting staff to ensure data quality and completeness prior to upload.
- A new Commercial Property Underwriting Solution Pack that integrates Guidewire Predictive Analytics™ with PolicyCenter enhances profitability and conversion in commercial lines, helping retain profitable customers and reducing underwriting expenses.
Guidewire Product Content Management™ Add-on Module to PolicyCenter is
an industry-first solution that tracks, manages, and visualizes
pre-configured ISO content. Release 2018.1 adds additional lines of
business support benefitting insurers using Guidewire Standards Based
Templates™ and ISO Electronic Rating Content (ISO ERC) to accept
NCCIproduct updates made in PolicyCenter.
- Guidewire Digital™ 8.0 includes commissions reports out of the box at account and policy levels to help agents, brokers, and producers measure and improve their performance. The 8.0 release also includes simplified configuration for Guidewire CustomerEngage™ Quote and Buy, Guidewire ProducerEngage™, and Guidewire ServiceRepEngage™ to enable digital IT teams to make front-end framework changes easily. Features in these apps include moveable fields as well as footers, question sets, and tooltips that can be altered to suit insurers’ needs.
- Guidewire DataHub™ 9.3 and Guidewire InfoCenter™ 9.3 provide personal data protection (GDPR) support and a new DIAL (Data Integration and Automation Layer) operator that helps ETL developers better manage DIAL resources and troubleshoot issues.
- Guidewire InsuranceNow™ 3.1.2 includes the addition of personal data protection support, a new automated inspection workflow, and many other new features and technology improvements that further streamline operations and improve customer service.
Marketplace offers more than 80 Ready for Guidewire
validated accelerators, including 9 that have been added since last
Fall’s 2017.2 release. Ready for Guidewire additions include Prelude
Software (for ClaimCenter), Utilant
Symbility Solutions(for ClaimCenter), Hubio (for PolicyCenter), and Mitchell (for Digital).
Note that not all products are available in every geography. Guidewire
customers can get more information from their Account Executive or by
About Guidewire InsurancePlatform
Guidewire InsurancePlatform™ is the industry platform for Property and Casualty insurance. It brings together a holistic collection of products, solutions, and partner ecosystem, coupled with our guided approach designed to power the P&C insurance industry and enable insurers to adapt and succeed.
Guidewire delivers the software Property and Casualty (P&C) insurers need to adapt and succeed in a time of rapid industry change. We combine three elements – core operations, data and analytics, and digital engagement – into an insurance platform that enhances insurers’ ability to engage and empower their customers and employees. More than 300 P&C insurers around the world have selected Guidewire. For more information, please visit www.guidewire.com. Follow us on twitter: @Guidewire_PandC.
NOTE: For information about Guidewire’s trademarks, visit https://www.guidewire.com/legal-notices.
Diana Stott, +1 650-356-4941