Guidewire Announces 2019.1 Release of P&C Insurance Industry Platform to Accelerate Insurer Growth
“Insurers today are driving towards more continuous delivery of
technology enabled capabilities to their internal and external
stakeholders. Increased release cadence of vended core systems like
Guidewire InsurancePlatform, will help insurers address increasing time
to market demands and improved upgrade experience,” said
Guidewire InsurancePlatform has been designed to power the P&C insurance business, in support of the following key insurer imperatives:
Use data in new ways: InsurancePlatform helps insurers drive smart decisions across the insurance lifecycle by leveraging scientific techniques and delivering actionable insights at the time key decisions are being made:
- New innovations in Guidewire Predictive Analytics™ make it easier to import and operationalize models built with third-party software, prevent overfitting of certain variables, allow for gradual adoption of model recommendation, and monitor overall impact on claims, pricing, and submissions.
Improve digital engagement: To meet rising digital expectations, InsurancePlatform 2019.1 helps insurers increase digital engagement by digitizing every interaction and delivering a satisfying, consumer grade, omnichannel experience.
- Provides more streamlined quoting experiences for customers, agents, brokers, and customer service representatives (CSRs) through enhanced quote flow navigation that enables users to move back and forth in quote flows while maintaining the integrity of the data submitted, thus improving the speed and efficiency of the quoting process.
- Innovative error handling in Guidewire ProducerEngage™ and Guidewire ServiceRepEngage™ notifies agents, brokers, and CSRs of data entry errors and qualification issues as they occur, allowing them to address issues right away to save time and avoid working on quotes that cannot be bound. The alerts fall into three categories: error messages, warnings, and underwriting approval alerts.
Innovate quickly: To empower insurers to respond to changing competition and new entrants, InsurancePlatform enables innovation while reducing complexity of integrations with promising insurtechs as well as established players.
- Insurers can choose from 100 Guidewire validated third party solution integrations currently available for download in the Guidewire Marketplace.
Guidewire PartnerConnect™ Solution partners added since the
October 2018release include: ACI Worldwide, Advanced Remarketing Services, Franco Signor, Mirror Technologies, Omadi, Ontellus, TruePic, and Zipwhip.
In the past four months, 7
Solution Partnershave signed up to use the new Guidewire DevConnect™ developer environment to create plug and play Ready for Guidewire add-ons for ClaimCenter: Advanced Remarketing Services, Livegenic, Mirror Technologies, Omadi, Ontellus, TruePic and WeGoLook.
Simplify IT complexity: InsurancePlatform reduces IT complexity and minimizes the operational burden with key infrastructure improvements to InsuranceSuite.
- The Policy Migration Tool reduces the cost and risk associated with legacy policy migration into Guidewire PolicyCenter™ by providing a supported tool that simplifies the process.
- The InsuranceSuite Behavior Testing Framework promotes better collaboration between business and IT by enabling business analysts to create InsuranceSuite test scenarios in everyday language.
“InsurancePlatform releases remain focused on simplifying the technology
that supports insurers, while improving digital engagement across the
customer lifecycle, enabling insurers to achieve their business
Guidewire InsuranceSuite™ has been positioned as a Leader in Gartner’s
Magic Quadrant for P&C Core Platforms,
Note that not all products are available in every geography. Guidewire customers can get more information from their Account Executive.
Guidewire delivers the industry platform that Property and Casualty (P&C) insurers rely upon to adapt and succeed in a time of accelerating change. We provide the software, services, and partner ecosystem to enable our customers to run, differentiate, and grow their business. We are privileged to serve more than 350 companies in 32 countries. For more information, please visit www.guidewire.com and follow us on twitter: @Guidewire_PandC.
NOTE: All products mentioned in this announcement are Guidewire products. For information about Guidewire’s trademarks, visit https://www.guidewire.com/legal-notices.