2018 Annual Meeting of Stockholders
2018 Proxy Materials
* Adobe® Reader is required to view PDF files. A free download is available from the Adobe web site.
Vote Your Proxy
Beneficial Stockholders: You are a beneficial stockholder if you own Guidewire stock through a bank or a brokerage firm. If you are a beneficial stockholder, you may vote your proxy online by following the instructions provided by your broker.
Registered Stockholders: You are a registered stockholder if you own Guidewire stock directly in your name through Computershare Trust Company, N.A. If you are a registered stockholder, you may vote your proxy online through Computershare.
How to Attend the Annual Meeting
We are pleased to invite you to attend Guidewire's Annual Meeting of Stockholders to be held on Thursday, December 6, 2018 at 1:30 p.m., local time, at:
The Conference Center
East Tower Lobby Entrance
1051 E. Hillsdale Blvd.
Foster City, California 94404
If You Plan to Attend the Annual Meeting:
- If you are a beneficial owner, like a vast majority of our stockholders, you may not vote your shares in person at the Annual Meeting unless you obtain a "legal proxy" from the broker, bank, trustee, or nominee that holds your shares giving you the right to vote the shares at the meeting. Even if you plan to attend the Annual Meeting, we recommend that you also submit your proxy or voting instructions as described in the proxy statement so that your vote will be counted if you later decide not to attend the meeting.
- Only Guidewire stockholders as of the close of business on October 12, 2018 are entitled to attend our Annual Meeting.
- Check-in and registration will begin promptly at 12:30 p.m. local time.
- Each stockholder should be prepared to present:
- Valid photo identification, such as a driver's license or passport; and
- Stockholders holding their shares through a broker, bank, trustee or nominee will need to bring proof of beneficial ownership as of the Record Date, such as their most recent account statement reflecting their stock ownership prior to October 12, 2018, a copy of the voting instruction card provided by their broker, bank, trustee or nominee or similar evidence of ownership.
If you have additional questions, please contact Investor Relations at (650) 357-5282 or via email at email@example.com.